kid_headset slider02 slider01 slider03

Donate in other ways

Donate

MySchool card

Help raise funds for Reach For A Dream
with a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card.

Get your free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today and swipe it to assist Reach For A Dream

click here to apply  

visit the MySchool website here for more information.

MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa's biggest community based fundraising programme, and you can help Reach For A Dream just by becomming a supporter. The MySchool programme raises over R3.5 million every month for over 9000 schools, charity and animal welfare or environmental organisations. Every time you swipe your card at a partner store they will donate a percentage of the value of your purchase to aid the valuable work that we do. Every swipe counts, and it does not cost you a cent.
pick-n-pay-smart-shopper-card-2011-03

Reach For a Dream

Smart Shopper points for Reach For A Dream

You can now donate your Pick n Pay Smart Shopper points to Reach For A Dream.

simply access the smart shopper kiosk in Pick n Pay stores nationwide and allocate your points to us.
Your points will be used to make a dream come true for a child facing a life-threatening illness.

Reach For A Dream Bequests

You can include us in your Will by making a bequest to us.

Your bequests will be used to help children fighting life-threatning illnesses realise their dreams.  You can use any of these examples in your Will to help us help a child in need:

1. "I hereby bequest an amount of X to the Reach for a Dream Foundation"

2. "I hereby bequest the following movable property to the Reach for a Dream Foundation"

3. "I hereby bequest the residue of my estate and its effects to the Reach for a Dream Foundation."

Remember, it is vitally important that your Will is validly drafted and we suggest that you seek professional  assistance when drafting  your Will and including any bequests to us.

Cart empty